no, Total income for married couple 55000, you can only claim a credit if it's higher than (55000 - 4000) x 2%, which will come out to be 1000ish, basically if you have normal employment income, forget about otc

slimpiggy (瘦猪犹如插翅虎)
2002-2-27 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 新来乍到,请各位指点。有关报税的问题。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事