Question 1: Ask the school. It is probably M.A. in Urban Design.

winterblue (winterblue)
Question 2: Depending on you career goal. If you have exceptional ability and strong interest in design, you should go to school to pursue a M.Arch. (or a B.Arch.). If you are more interested in urban design, a M.A. combined with your previous architecture degree may lead you to a position with a larger architectural or planning firm, not as an intern architect, but as an urban designer.

I think you should go to school. There is no future in being a draftsperson.
2001-3-29 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教各位网友waterloo的master of art,有无建筑界的朋友?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造