take some 3rd and 4th year courses, which are different from your undergraduate courses, as special student, if u find u can pass it with good grades, apply for graduate study with your new and old transcripts.

zara (蛋糕)
2000-7-21 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我已经拿到移民签证了,听说那里工作不好找想先念个Master,但我的大学成绩很不好,勉强毕了业,能找到不太差的大学吗?我是学计算机的。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造