I don't think you can get the citizenship while you are abroad. But keeping the PR is possible. I think best way to get the formal answer is to call the CIC. :)

zhu (猪头,郁闷ing)
2002-2-28 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 搞笑也搞够了,ROLIA 真是狼烟四起呀,还有DX 有时间帮我解答问题吗?1。如果是陪伴加拿大公民海外居住,是否等同于我在加拿大居住?三年也能拿公民吗?2。拿到公民之前,在美国要想工作只有签H1-B吗? 现在是不是一般公司都不给签?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事