pls come in.

rlz7213 (Rachel)
if you apply in china before you get landing paper, you will be classified as international student. if you have got landing paper in hand, you can advise the school your immigration status then they may charge you tuition as a PR. but in my understanding there is no difference when the school evalute your application. they care about your background, academic performance, and potentials. the admission standard will not be lowered because you have a landing paper.
2001-3-29 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 急!急!!急!!! 请教各位大虾,我准备以移民身份申请在CANADA读MASTER。眼看申请的DEADLINE就要到了,可我的LP还未下来。我怎么办,我真不想再等半年申请呀!!!请大虾们帮忙参谋参谋!急!急!!急!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请