how should we do?

guest ()
my husband has accepted by a univeristy of Canada,but is offered with
only &5,000 Graduate award.The School said it's minimum of $5,000.
we calculates all the fee for studying one year,$24,000. as international

is it necessary that we tell the school that we have got landing papers?
how should we write to school to apply for more award ?

thank you.
2001-3-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 急!急!!急!!! 请教各位大虾,我准备以移民身份申请在CANADA读MASTER。眼看申请的DEADLINE就要到了,可我的LP还未下来。我怎么办,我真不想再等半年申请呀!!!请大虾们帮忙参谋参谋!急!急!!急!!!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请