I am not sure. I don't think they need an entrance test, but they do need your TOEFL score, and your colledge records. The best way is to check there web site (www.utoronto.ca), and you can also write to them for application forms.

bloor (bloor)
2001-3-30 -05:00

回到话题: 急!急!!急!!! 请教各位大虾,我准备以移民身份申请在CANADA读MASTER。眼看申请的DEADLINE就要到了,可我的LP还未下来。我怎么办,我真不想再等半年申请呀!!!请大虾们帮忙参谋参谋!急!急!!急!!!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请