本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
1 large sesame seed bun (4 3/4-inch diameter)
1/3 pound ground chuck
Lawry's® seasoned salt
McDonald's hamburger seasoning
1 Tablespoon ketchup
1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon chopped white onion
3 HEINZ™ Genuine dill slices
1/2 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
1 large tomato slice, or two small ones
COOKING your BIG X-TRA™:
1. Form the ground chuck into a large, thin patty on wax paper. Make it approximately 5 1/2 to 6 inches in diameter. Freeze this patty for a couple hours before cooking. (You may consider
making some in advance, freezing for future use.)
2. Toast the faces of the hamburger bun as directed in the Quarter Pounder recipe.
3. Grill the frozen patty on a 400 degree griddle for 2-3 minutes per side. Sprinkle one side with seasoned salt and the other side with McDonald's hamburger seasoning. (recipe is located
under Regular Hamburgers plus special instructions.)
4. Dress the crown (top bun) in the following order:
5. Add the cooked patty then the toasted heel (bottom bun)
6. Wrap the Big X-TRA™ in a 12"x16" sheet of wax paper, let sit 3 minutes, then microwave on high for 10 seconds. Serve.
Makes 1 Big X-tra®.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.