There is a neighbourhood legal service in the south-west cornner of Quean and Parliament. They have helped me to take back my rental deposit (only 200) with no charge. At least, they could tell you where you sould go.

bloor (bloor)
If I could find their number, I will post here tomorrow.
2001-4-2 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: help me !! please!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律