probably not.

guest ()
you may need to wait for a coupleof months before applying for visiting visa to the States otherwise you can be rejected by US embassy or consulate immediately because they think it's so obvious that you have intention to immigrate to the States. not like canadian citizen working for US companies, you need your US company to petition for your H-1 visa instead of TN1 visa.
2000-7-23 -05:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问landing之后能不能马上去美国找工作,需要什么条件.怎样办?(my sister is in US)

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约入境安家