Your question is too generic to answer. You may talk to any immigration agent in China for free consultation (but don't sign any contract with them)or privide details here.

albxu (Yukon)
2001-4-3 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: I am working for a foreign telecommunication equipment company as engineer. Which job position should I choose? Help! I am a beginner.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请