If this is the case, my friend have to be a house wife, very sad as nobody can stay in C as housewife for whole life, then back to ours q/a, the only solution is stay for 5 years to change the passport and return back to PRC as semi-foreigner.

geleipaul (paul)
2000-7-23 -05:00

回到话题: 不知学建筑(主要是概念/外观/布局设计而不是局体地如何建造)的在加的就业前景如何?先读硕再找工作又如何?谢谢

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请