本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
My name is Michael Chen. I am a new immigrant to Toronto from Mainland China. I was fooled by ITtrain School. I would like to share with you my bad experience with ITtrain, so you can avoid being fooled by them again.
* They promise you everything, but you get nothing in the end;
* They woo your money with great enthusiastic, but they turn cold face to you after you hand them the money;
* They promise heaven to woo you, but they provide no quality control in their later-on teaching.
I immigrated to Canada about a half year ago. I got messages on UTChinese mailing list from ITtrain and attended their free seminar. In
the seminar, they promised to us that ITtrain is guarranteed to provide "hands-on", "latest", "real-world-project" which sounded very very
attractive to us new immigrants to grab an enterance to this society. So I enrolled with one of my friends in Java Project Class II. The teacher is named Peter.
The first two or three classes were good and interesting to us since Peter, the teacher, his English is very very good. But almost to end of
the two months classes, he was still keeping talking concepts, ideas, no hands-on, no real-world-porject, not even toy-project. We, the students, never made use of the computers in the classroom.
So all the students from the class had a strike. ITtrain arranged another teacher for us. This teacher don't know what have already been taught by the former teacher, and he only touchs a bit here and a piece there to the end of the course. He provided a structure of a sample
project, but no coding, the sample project is not running up.
So this is a lesson I paid $850 to get. I hate the ITtrain take our money so easy. We are all fooled.
Suggestions for new friends:
* Shopping around to find a real good school, sitting in for the last few sessions to see how the teacher end the course, don't be fooled by the free seminar and the first several classes;
* Don't pay in full at the beginning, reserve half for the end of the course so you can have some control;
* Let the school sign a document on paper what they promise and what are their quality control so you can negotiate with them to improve teaching quality with hard evidence and you also hold the when you sue them in the court.
I know money is not easy for most of the new immigrants from China, just like me. So please pass on this message to your friends just come here in Toronto: Open your eyes, don't be fooled.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh