let me provide some info about bank draft in HK for now i'm in HK..

map (恭喜)
almost every bank (HSBC, Wing Lung, S&C, etc) can provide
bank demand draft (汇票) for you. Bring all your dollars (cash, USD or
CAD) to their counters, buy a demand draft order, fill it and turn
in the money u want to transfer. It charges slightly differently
from bank to bank. Usually HK$40-50 for an order (no limitation
of amount), additional HK$100 if you don't have a saving account at their bank.
HSBC(HK and SHanghai bank, 汇丰)provides international services
at HK -- u can open a Toronto saving account in HK and then
transfer ur money from HK to Ca. It requires 1 month lead time
to proceed. Dial (852)28221111 (HSBC) for more information. U need to
make an arrangement if you want such 'oversea services'.

Now the exchange rate for RMB:HK$=1.099, pretty good. U can bring
ur RMB to HK, change to HK$ then convert to US$. The interest
rate is 6% for 6 months.
2000-7-26 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 急!!! 我欲带10000以上USD出境,外汇管理局是否会批?如果采用汇票或旅行支票或银行卡(如农行就有)需要什么证明?在国内如何办?我要到香港,是否香港在这方面容易些? 快帮帮我,后天我就到香港了,过了这个村就没这个店了!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约准备旅程