1) Ask a friend who can provide a job letter to co-sign the lease with you. 2) Tell the management you can pay the rent couple months advance. 3) Find another apartment.

wonton_soup (Wonton Soup)
2001-4-12 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: what should i do? I have to rent a 2 bedroom apartment befor June. I have found one at Graydon hall drive already.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园住房话题