As I know, most ladies from China are learning bookkeeping and ACCPAC or payroll at HRDC centres. To become a licensed accountant,

guest ()
you need to get Bachelor of Commerce/Management(concentration on Accounting) and take special courses(i.e., for CMA or CGA)(I remember several years ago tuition for such courses is several thousand dollars), then pass the test. For more information about all kinds of accountants, check here: http://www.utoronto.ca/commerce/ulinks.htm
2000-7-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我听说好多加拿大的女士都在学ACCOUNTING,我对这个行业不了解,请问本科毕业后能做什么工作呀? 我听说还有CA认证,好象是要学完规定的一系列课程?那么要考试吗?我在新西兰的同学说他们那里的认证每人只有2次机会,过不了这辈子都不能再考了.哪个明白人能解释一下

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请