Thanks guys, I just wonder whether there is a function i can call to do that. I must make sure before i told others that we can't do it with something like malloc, calloc... and the only way is using pointer.

rock_jack (Rock Jack)
2001-4-15 -05:00

回到话题: 请问用C如何动态分配一个数组,其内存首地址由参数制定。我是象汇编那样用指针直接访问内存。有相关的函数可以调用么? malloc, calloc 好象不能指定地址。

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习IT技术讨论