There are different rules in different places

tsinghua (tsinghua)
In Beijing, you should take your passport with the old card, the copy and the translated version of your LP( must be translated by the agency near the Administration Office) and a letter from the organization where your personal file is kept that states the organization agree you go Canada as a permanent residencs. If you take all this materials, you can get you new card in 5 minutes.
PS. Don't forget to take two photos in 2 inch size
2001-4-18 -05:00

回到话题: 请问换出境卡需要什么?(我们当地出入境也不知道) 是不是: 1,销户证明 2,lp复印件 3,B卡 先谢了!!!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备