那只能去你在国内的高中开成绩单,然后在这里找公证处给你公证. 不过我建议还是找你在国内的亲戚帮忙在国内办比较好.

ingrid (樱桃)
2001-4-21 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: i am high school student , and just land with my family and plan to apply the seneca college. the requirentment include transcripts, but i don't know its exact meaning , do it include my learning scores of high school? please help me.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造