Sam, try 010-65323536 (Ca Embassy in BJ) to confirm my answer. In my understanding, we can return to China after landing/registering the SIN card. As long as we go back to Ca in <=6 months, it's unnecessary to apply for the Returning Paper.

map (恭喜)
2001-4-24 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Hi, dear every lades and gentleman: could i get answer where to apply 返加证?,whether can apply at HK consult just landing regist SIN card and return immediately?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律