go to www.canada.org.cn -->hongkong or beijing, you can find information about the Returning Resident Permit. You can try to apply for it. but I don't think you would succeed in obtaining it.

wins (wins)
2001-4-24 -05:00

回到话题: Hi, dear every lades and gentleman: could i get answer where to apply 返加证?,whether can apply at HK consult just landing regist SIN card and return immediately?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律