Hi thanks every gentleman, i get a chance oversea training and my object will good at finding a job at US, so need work at china for more two years. must apply it at CA? can apply it at HK consult?

2001-4-24 -05:00

回到话题: Hi, dear every lades and gentleman: could i get answer where to apply 返加证?,whether can apply at HK consult just landing regist SIN card and return immediately?

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律