is this true: if i have not lived 12 , i will never borrow money during the school?

guest (chris)
You have lived in Ontario for 12 consecutive months immediately before the start of your most recent period of full-time postsecondary studies.
In certain circumstances, you can meet OSAP's Ontario residency requirements on the basis of the residency of your partner (if applicable) or parent(s)(if applicable). You must fill out the OSAP application to determine whether your residency can be based on htat of your partner or parent(s).
2001-4-24 -05:00

回到话题: 同志们, 谁有申请学生贷款的经验请进!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造