No, the one I was talking about was not B-1 visa, it's called Cross-board card, any landed immigrant can get it for free. I guess the B-1 is not free

numnum (numnum)
2001-4-26 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: For everyyone who want to apply F1 visa in Canada: let's discuss how to prepare visa application.

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造