I think you should contact the visa office immediately and directly, Providing proof of your Identity, e.g. photocopy of your ID card, passport as well as LP of your other family member.

guest (Good Luck!)
2000-8-7 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: (急)请教大家:移民纸遗失后的补办手续(拔刀相助的大虾,如果可以的话,请回abe1@263.net)

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请