Junior positions rarely get advertised in the papers. But you may want to try the Star Classified, under "technical help". Sometimes there are draftsperson positions there.

winterblue (winterblue)
A better way is to just sit down with a telephone book and start calling all those firms under "architect". Or you can go to a library and find a copy of the OAA (Ontario Association of Architects) directory.

There are also websites that may have "employment opportunities" sections. You may want to start with www. oaa.on.ca.
2001-4-28 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 各位有原来在国内搞老建的吗?现在在加国能搞老本行吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请