of course you can go to any clinic or hospital by yourself. don't worry about that. if you want it badly, check out yellow page, which has clinics and health centers listed, and they can be your family doctors or give you references.

guest ()
For ladies, I suggest you to go to Women's Health Center at Bay and College, in that CIBC building. There are some other women's health centers in Toronto area.
2001-4-28 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问各位朋友:我来多伦多就要到三个月了, 当时办HEALTH CARD 的时候, THE OFFICER 告诉我到三个月时,要马上找个家庭医生。请问如何你们是如何找的?应注意什么事项?先谢谢了!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园医药保健