At this period of time, the most important one is CCRA (Canada Customs and Revenue Agency). Otherwise, you may not get your tax return or credit (on July). I don't know how to do it, check the url yourself. Good Luck!

bloor (不算太老)
2001-4-30 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 要搬家了,不知道谁有大的纸盒子可以借一下,搬完即还!先谢了!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事