I think so, although the due date of the case was passed. But I just talk with the agent in Revenue Agency, they said if I can provide those receipts, should be ok

bxy (西岭)
2001-5-2 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 搬家的朋友,Yellow,要主意,SIN的地址一定要改,如果办过退税,一定要打电话或到Canada Customs and Revenue Agency把地址给改了。要不然如果有事,麻烦就多。

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事