I don't have the experience, but: 1) You don't need the tax return 2) Don't tell them you want your mother to take care of your baby, just say you want them to come here for a tour. 3)

bloor (不算太老)
I believe what you need to provide are invitation letter (and maybe a touring plan), savings certification and bank statements for the last 6 months (I am not sure if the last two are needed since your mother could pay the cost)
2001-5-4 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我要请教父母探亲的问题,各位帮帮忙!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事