本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Mfr. Part Number
CD Rom Drive
24X CD ROM
USB, IR, Serial, Parallel
PC Card Slots
2 Type I or II, or 1 Type III
RAM (standard / max)
TFT active matrix
* Core Logic - Intel 440BX Chipset with PIIX4M
* Cache Options - Celeron: Integrated 128K SRAM Level 2
* Memory Options - 96MB Expandable to 288MB via Two SO-DIMM Sockets
* Hard Drive Options - Removable 6GB
* Video Controller - 2MB Memory
* Speakers - Stereo Speakers Built into Palm Rest
* Battery - Intelligent 8-Cell NiMH
* PC Card Slots - One Type III or Two Type I or II; CardBus and Zoomed Video
* I/O Ports - Two USB, Fast IR, Serial, Parallel, RJ11, PS/2, DC Input, Docking,
* Keyboard - Full Sized 85-Key Windows Keyboard with 3mm Travel
* Pointing Device - EZ PAD Touchpad
* Modem Connectivity - V.90 PC Card
* PC 99 Compliant, WfM 2.0 Compliant, Intel LANDesk Client Manager, SM BIOS 2.3
BIOS Support with DMI Compliant, ACPI 1.0 Power Management
Weight: 7.1 lbs
Service and Support: Standard 1 Year Parts & Labor Limited Warranty.
The Solo 2550 with 13.3 active matrix TFT displays can use up to 288MB of RAM
(i.e. by populating both available memory sockets with 128MB SO-DIMM modules to
add to the 96MB of RAM built-in to the unit)
Any Type I, Type II, or 32-bit cardbus PCMCIA card (e.g. modem, network
adapter, RAM card, or CD-ROM, hard disk, etc. that interfaces with the PCMCIA
socket) could interface with the unit's PCMCIA socket (of which there are two
sockets). Both PCMCIA sockets support zoomed video cards as well.
Two USB ports built-in to the unit enable it to interface with any USB Device (e.g.
keyboard, mouse, digital camera, joystick, scanner, etc.)
A floppy drive parallel port interface cable could be used to connect the floppy
drive to the parallel port (printer port). This gives the ability to use both the floppy
drive and CD-ROM drive at the same time.
An external mouse or keyboard could be attached to the PS/S port on the unit
and/or an external mouse could also be attached to the unit's serial port.
An external monitor (typical monitor of any size or LCD projector) could be
attached to the unit's VGA port.
Any device that interfaces via IR (InfraRed) could create a cableless connection
between this unit and that device (e.g. printer, pointing device, etc.)
Headphones or amplified speakers could be plugged into the unit's headphone or
Audio One port.
Solo docking solutions give this model portable more expandibility (i.e. two extra
PCMCIA sockets, extra PS/2 port, a midi/game port, two extra USB ports,
integrated ethernet network adapter) and make it convenient to attach (dock) it
to a group of cables (e.g. network, printer, telephone, etc.) and remove it
(un-dock) when necessary to port it. In addition, full-size docking solutions are
available to give the portable the expandibility of a desktop (with ISA and/or PCI
expansion slots and/or a SCSI controller).
Email this product to
Other products in
this category from
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh