no, u can work as H1B visa holder if you are pr of Canada, as many other Chinese citizens. but if you are canadian citizen,

guest ()
you only need to get tn1 visa at the border, and don't need to worry about the 6-year limit of h1 visa (for twice) if you cannot get US green card.
2000-8-13 -05:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我是一名新移民,按照规定每年要在加拿大住够六个月。我现在有个问题想请教各位移民元老:是否有这样一种规定,凡是在加拿大累积住够两年以后,就不必在加拿大每年非要住够六个月了?也就是说到那时我就算回国长住也不会失去这里的移民身份?谢谢大家!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地