Maybe you can for less than 6 months of staying in China. But it's better for the child to grow up here. Canada is always good for child.

sailor (Sailor)
2000-8-13 -05:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Are we (the whole family) able to come back China to stay for half a year after we finish the immigration registration inCanada?(We want let he baby gets a liitle bit older in China).

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫叶旗下法律