It is almost imposible for your wife to continue nursing in Canada.

amy (ss)
You must reenter college and study
nurse. In Canada they did not the
degree and expirence you got in China.
You must got the licence.
beside, What about your wife's
english? It is not a good idea fo
her to continue nursing if her English
is not good.
2000-8-14 -05:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我太太高护大专毕业后改行, 移加后希望从事护理工作, 据说, 可参加一种半年的培训, 但不知之后从事哪些护理工作. 培训费用多少? 请教各位.谢谢!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造