When you are PR of CA , and got H1 visa of US , how can you live in US , and the mean time keep the CA's PR , I mean the 1/2 year limitation?

guest (York)
2000-8-15 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 我是一名新移民,按照规定每年要在加拿大住够六个月。我现在有个问题想请教各位移民元老:是否有这样一种规定,凡是在加拿大累积住够两年以后,就不必在加拿大每年非要住够六个月了?也就是说到那时我就算回国长住也不会失去这里的移民身份?谢谢大家!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地