＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞
Cut Costs On:
1. Sunblock: all sunscreen manufacturers must choose among the
FDA-approved sunscreening ingredients. thus drug store
brands are just as good as pricer products.
2. Lip and Eye pencils: almost all eye and lip pensils, no matter
what brand, are come from the same few factories in Germany.
Buy the cheapest one in drugstore.
3. Cream Eye Shadow: They don't stay on long enough to wattant
a big expenditure. Stock up on drugstore cheapies and play
with the colors.
4. Mascara: they are all made with the same ingredients.
5. Nail polish: don't spend more than 7$ -the high-end brands
Do Spend Money on:
1. Foundation: Head to the department store-- not the drugstore
for your foundation fix. You'll find a better match
and skin-friendlier formulations.
Starting in their twenties, most women should use Renova
.02%, the FDA-approved cream that smooths wrinkles,
fades brown spots and gives skin a rosy glow.
$60 for a six-month supply.
3. Powder Eye Shadow: Higher-end pwoder eye shadows are worth
the extra cost because the pigments are more concentrated
which translates into longer wear.
The same as powder eye shadow.
They will last longer, look smoother and feel better on.
6.Blow-Dryer: If you blow-dry every day, invest in a top notch
7. Styling products
Spend money on the last thing that touches your hair＜本文发表于: 相约加拿大:枫下论坛 www.rolia.net/f ＞