You can never go to US shortly after you land in Canada, even though you have everything to prove youself. For your case, apply a visa to US from the US ambassy in China . After you finish your bisiness in the US, come directly to Canada.

guest (guest)
2000-8-15 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 求助

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约申请准备