Help--about my name in English

guest (guest)
My Chinese name is 王维维, the English translation is Weiwei Wang. I got all the cards I need in the new country lately. But I find my name appears in two different ways: Weiwei Wang and Wei Wei Wang. After checking my passport and my landing paper, I find the first appears on my passport and the latter on my LP. No use to moan over this careless mistake. I don't know whether the difference in my name matters much or not? I am now applying for admission to universities. I am not sure which name to use. What shall I do now?
2000-8-17 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Help--about my name in English

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地