Please refer to /www.cic.gc.ca/, the website of Citizenship and Immigration Cananda, which says that the Immigration Visa, different from other visas, is not extendable. If you fail to land or .....

countryboy (countryboy)
If you fail to land or arrive Canada in its valid period, you should return it to the Embassy and re-apply through the same procedures. But for your wife's case, I suggest that she can has short-time trip to canada, then come back, or re-apply for reason of family reunification. The latter shall be much easier, I guess, because they consider that reason (humanity) quite seriously.
2001-5-11 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教sailor及各位: 我妻子的LANDING PAPER下个月到期(我是主申请人,现在TORONTO),但她目前由于种种原因不能来加LANDING。请问她有何手续需要办理?该如何办理?另外,这对于她今后以配偶身份申请移加有何影响? 急!急!急!

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请