yes. but

guest ()
be aware that each school has different regulation for transfer credits, which are quite hard to evaluate, but don't be panic, you just need to bring all your textbooks(even they're in Chinese), official transcripts, and course description besides 'doing research' on your desired Canadian schools.
2000-8-20 -05:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请教各位,我这样做可行吗?多谢

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请