Need help(需要帮助)how to technique immigrate to CA?

wzk (Kevin)
I was just graduated from Shenzhen University one years ago ,my major is Applied Physics ,now I am in a company as FAE(Field Applicaiton Engineer),that means I have had one year working experence.Now I want to Technique Immigrate to CA,Is there any warmhearted persons to help me?How to apply?by a local immigrant company or by a lawyer in CA.If I apply independently immigrate by myself what can I do.If I have to select one immigrant company in Shenzhen China ,do you have any good suggestions.Can you give me theirs phone number and name,Thank you very much!
Waiting for your response
2000-8-21 -05:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied.
To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: Need help(需要帮助)how to technique immigrate to CA?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛加国之约移民留学申请