hearts (hearts)
8 - Should I inform Social Insurance Registration office of my change of

No, it is not necessary to inform us of a change of address. We update your address
on your Social Insurance Number record only when you apply for a Social Insurance
Number card. To apply for a SIN card, refer to Services Offered of this site.
2001-5-12 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 搬家后地址改变要不要通知SIN卡颁发部门??权威答案是NO

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园生活杂事