You still need to file your tax return every year. Only you have a small chance to claim tax credit on money wired to your parents.

guest (Oscar)
2001-5-13 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 请问给国内父母的汇款可以减税吗?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地