you can only apply for federal ....

wjiang (wjiang)
loan, which is CAD6500 for two main terms. And you can apply for summer loan, for approximately CAD2000 at summer. Other than that, you may allso be eligible for work study during the summer, it pays you 8.5 dollars an hour for 301 hours.

By the way, there is no problem for you to apply loan once you have landed. Good luck
2000-5-23 -05:00

回到话题: Help help please! Thanks alot in advance.

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地