guest (guest)
I checked the official site publish in this site a few days ago. It says the landowner can apply for driving the tenanent out on the basis of overcrowdedness. But they cannot drive the tenanant out themselves. Only the sheriff have the right to do so. So much trouble. I don't think they will get into it.
2001-5-15 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: I heard that Canadian house owners usually do not allow 3 persons (a family with a very small child) to rent a one-bedroom-house. Is it true? Can anyone tell me how to do?

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下家园住房话题