no way. You must first land and go back to China to marry. That is what I will do.

pangpang (babyface)
2000-8-24 -05:00

回到话题: Who can tell me: I got LP as single, and I plan to go alone, Is it possible for me to get marriage before departure without informing Embassy, and I can sponsor my wife to go to Canada in the future? thks for your reply!!!

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛枫下沙龙谈天说地