本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
Nice to meet you. I graduated from Chengdu University of Science & Technology (CUST)in 1988, and decided to migrate to Canada only last month, desperately needing advices from those who migrated recently. From your personal information, I know you are already there. Could you please answer my questions below:
1. For CCPE assessment: 1) the transcript in Chinese and English certified and sealed by the University Archives Office is Ok or should be rotarized?2) Is the Professional Title Certificate (职称证书) necessary? Or helpful?
2. To which visa office, HK or Beijing, should I submit my application?
3. In order to save time, I decide to take the IELTS test before submitting the application and then submit the results together with other documents. In this way I don’t have to wait for the test notice and, I hope, the interview requirement can be waived. I am not afraid of the interview, just hope that the application procedures can be finished soon. What’s your advice in this respect?
4. Are there any organizations of CUST/Sichuan University Graduates in Canada?
5. Is Toronto, also my intended destination, a good choice as residing place?
Your answers shall be highly appreciated.
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh