I still in china , but I have some information

chnmouse (小麻雀)
the canadian university have three semesters, winter, spring and fall. i think if you can't catch winter, you can begin from spring (5-8) or fall (begin at Sept.)
I have a friend who also study computer in china. she said, so many chinese immigrants apply CS master, but if you study in undergraduate, some courses which you have studied in china can be exempted. she said she only take one and half of year can get a bachelor degree for CS of UBC.
I think there is four branch major for computer science, you can check their websit to find the diffence between them. I know 计算机应用is old world, from 2000, chinese university change this name to computer science or others for 与国际接轨。
2001-5-19 -05:00

回到话题: 申请大学之疑问

回到论坛: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造