本文发表在 rolia.net/zh 相约加拿大网上社区枫下论坛
will participate in the design and creation of enterprise systems (J2EE) and integration with and / or redesign of legacy applications. The successful candidate will have a lead position in the building of a java development organization as well as other development initiatives with exposure to the highest levels in the organization. Will work with Management and the Chief Scientist on the full project life cycle for building major enterprise applications: research and design, detailed design, development, testing, implementation, training, documentation, and support.
You will work with a team of developers to design and develop ASP systems and integrate that solution with existing legacy B2B applications. Responsibilities may include preparing a migration plan from existing implementations, hands on development of application frameworks and implementation approaches, and taking the product through multiple version releases. You should focus on technical solutions that are consistent with the J2EE architecture, such as Entity, Session and Message Beans and work well in common enterprise application server environments such as WebLogic 5.1.
· Exceptional Java development and design skills
· Exceptional hands-on experience with the J2EE architecture, including JSPs, Servlets, EJBs, JDBC and SQL
· Experience building applications utilizing Oracle 8i
· Experience in high volume and high availability e-commerce sites will increase prospect for success.
· Ability to implement a middle-tier component architecture for an enterprise-class web application.
· Ability to apply distributed component design techniques to create scalable EJB components, embed them in a J2EE application server, and expose them to a JSP presentation layer and through a JMS queues interface.
· Ability to integrate with middle-tier services and back-end resources using JMS, JDBC, or other protocols.
Please email your resume at email@example.com
更多精彩文章及讨论，请光临枫下论坛. 网址: rolia.net/zh