you mean i can change the name major form 计算机应用 to CS? I got Bachelor Degree in 1995 and the name in certification is 计算机应用。

danieldu (天马行空)
2001-5-19 -04:00
This post has been archived. It cannot be replied.
Page address has been copied. To share, click to copy page address.
Share Online by QR Code

Back To Topic: 申请大学之疑问

Back To Forum: HOME枫下论坛枫下论坛主坛工作学习求学深造